We kick off our Mexico 2020 launch week tomorrow with a guest post from our Mexico 2019 Transportation Coordinator, Cameron Rogstad.
As we prepare to open the registration doors for our Mexico 2020 summer trip, we want you to see why this trip is not like other missions trips.
Here’s a few reasons:
- Family-Friendly – The youngest we have had on a trip is three years old.
- Great Entry Level Trip – This is a great trip for first-time short term missionaries
- Close, But Not Too Close – From ABF to YUGO in Mexico it is only five hours.
- Service-Oriented – Whatever your gift, there is something for everyone – house-building, media, connecting with kids, empowering the next generation leader, translating and the list goes on.
- Connection – This trip allows you to connect with others from ABF, YUGO, and other churches.
Throughout the week, we will bring you insider perspectives from the team to give you a taste of the fun you will have on the trip.
To kick things off, here’s a sneak peek of our Mexico 2019 trip highlights.
The full video will be shown on Thursday, August 29 at 7 pm and Sunday, Sept 01 at 9 am and 10:45 am.
Stay tuned for a great week leading into Thursday’s registration launch and the culmination on Sunday. We look forward to connecting with you, and hope you will consider joining us in Mexico next summer.